Tuesday, August 20, 2013

another one

To all my peeps in the hood,
 
first, thanks for all your emails. I loved them ALLLLL.
 
second, Brookes is going to win the bachelorette and i expect a package in the mail with my trophy and prize for guessing it right from the very first night!
 
third, we had a guy ask us if our church was lesbian the other day
 
fourth, thanks dad for the pics! dropbox is the best way. so thank you! sarah you look beautiful and i hope my kids can have your traits some how
 
fourth, a woman in church was saying the prayer and she paused for 15 seconds then said "i cant remember the word" then a man from the audience shouted it out and she said "oh yes..."hahaha soo funny.
 
Lastly,
attached are some pictures and here are their explanations:
1) this is a note and Book of Mormon that I left for the person who was coming to inspect our flat. They never called but they took it all!! which made me really really happy.
2 and 3) this is me licking the soup can and sister Hymas and i thought it was funny cuz normally its "would you like to lick the brownie bowl?" but instead it was "would you like to lick the soup can?"
 
4)this is sister wuthrich who is a sister trainer who came and trained with us for a day. She is AMAZING. and truely an inspiration. We saw many miracles with her. We were able to have our first solid lesson to an investigator with her and i got to recite the first visoin. WOW. truely powerful words right there i tell ya. My eyes started to water and i almost cried in the womans home but I felt the Spirit so strong and I felt like a missionary for the first time.
 
5 and6) sister hymas and i ran out of money and we had nooo fooodd!! all we had were eggs, butter, salad dressing, and oatmeal. But no worries, we went to the store today and stocked up. But had to use our personal money. We figured it was worth it though cuz we kinda wanted to be able to eat.
 
I love you all,
sorry its short again but i sent more pics so yay!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment